Monday, July 14, 2014

Something to Celebrate & It's Christmas in July!

Yippee!!  Yippee!! I have some HAPPY news!  

{Something only YOU, my blogger friends, would understand.} 

Some of my dearest, dearest friends... and most admired colleagues in the teaching/blogging business have invited me to join their lil' cooperative blog.  Perhaps, you've heard of it.  

It's called...
  

I.KNOW.RIGHT?!!!  

I've been such a BLOG HOPPIN' fan for SOOO long!  
I mean, the teacher bloggers behind this group are so incredibly gifted... my mind is still spinning at the thought of being included as a member.   

{Here is a pic, from Vegas, of many of my Blog Hoppin' friends! 
I'm in the left center, in the navy and chevron maxi dress BTW.}
#imnotworthy  #humblepie

~ ** HAPPY DANCE!  HAPPY DANCE! ** ~

So, Let's CELEBRATE!

And what better way to do that than by having a 
GIGANTIC TPT SALE??!!

And it's not just "my" sale, my friends!  

All of my BLOG HOPPIN' buddies are hosting this EPIC sale....



So here is how it works...   

Starting today, and running through July 26th, my BLOG HOPPIN' friends and I will be posting different products each day for special sale prices!  Each of us will be placing new products for sale on each day... so you have to keep checking back everyday so you don't miss anything! 
#somuchfun #muchanticipation #saveyasomemoney #fillyourcarts

Excited yet???  Well, it keeps getting better! 

Not only can you snag some GREAT deals from us... 
but YOU can join in the fun!

Just visit the BLOG HOPPIN' page 
{by clicking on the button above} to join our linky!
Put some of your best TPT products on sale each day... 
and earn enough to pay for your daily shopping carts!  LOL

Wanna see what I have on SALE today?  
Well, here is a sneak peek....



 I gotta say... I do love it.  It's full of what I love most... happy 

celebration and chevron!   


I'm really excited about this kit because I truly feel like it is something that EVERY teacher needs....but rarely finds time to do his or herself!  

So... if you are looking for a super easy, yet very classy way to celebrate your students' birthdays, I hope I can help you with this kit.   I gotta say... I not only think it's cute {Chevron Love!  Chevron Love!}, but it truly is meaningful.  The "Happy Birthday Book" is the core of this kit.   When celebrating a student's birthday, all of his classmates are invited to complete a "My wish for you..." page.   Classmates illustrate a picture and can either write in the text for their birthday wish/gift...or the teacher can write the text as the child dictates the wish from his/her illustration.   All classmates' pages are then compiled into a class book, complete with a beautiful cover (which can be customized thanks to it's edit-able nature!), and then sent home with the birthday child as his class gift!  

Check out just one of the style options of "Birthday Books" below!




Parents TREASURE these books!  I've used them for a few years and let me tell you...they are a HIT!

There are many other items included with which you can complete your students' birthday celebrations, including:

* Student Birthday Book
* Happy Birthday Certificates
* Student Birthday Badges
* Birthday Goodie Bag Toppers
* Student Desk/Table Birthday Decor
* Happy Birthday Seat Signs
{Many are editable!}


So GO! Get Going! 

Click on the banner below to go to MY TPT store.... 

or click on the "Christmas in July" button at the top of this post 

to check out all of the other great items on sale today!  


Merry-July-Christmas!





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! No one deserves it more than you! So exciting!! :)

    Breanne

    ReplyDelete