Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Currently

July.

  July??!!! 

 What?!  How did that happen?

June just flew right by!  For me it was filled with lots of school year wrap up stuff... and also an EPIC family vacation. Disney World and a beach getaway!  Woop! Woop!  {Apologies to my Instagram followers for drowning you with Ehle family fun pictures last week!  Hey, a girl has to record memories somehow...and the thought of finding time for "scrapbooking" makes me break into a cold sweat! UGH}

But I'm back home in Ehleville now, and like usual, already preparing for my next adventure!
Can you say LAS VEGAS??

O.My.Word! I'm through-the-roof excited!  

It will be one jam packed week! 

SDE "I Teach K" Conference... Pool Time.... Biggest Teacher/Blogger Meet-Up EVER... Pool Time...TPT Conference... Pool Time... Hanging out with some of the most incredible bloggers in the country... and of course, more pool time!  Hee! Hee!

It could be a smidgen {YES!  It's a word!} obvious what is on my mind this week... but just in case I haven't made it clear, take a look at my "Currently" for this week....


What is on your mind today?  

Hop on over to Oh' boy 4th Grade's blog to link up for this July CURRENTLY linky party!



We want to know what you are up to!



5 comments:

  1. Great blog - I just found you through Farley's currently

    Sandra


    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly! Enjoyed reading your currently!
    That was some game, right?! I'm sad we lost, but it was such a good game to watch.
    So jealous that you're going to VEGAS! You're going to have a blast! I'm sure it's hard to leave your babies, but I bet the time will go so fast when you're there.
    And a garage sale?! Girlfriend. You rock. The closest I've ever gotten to having a garage sale was saying, "We really should have a garage sale." :)
    Glad I found you! Have fun on your trip!!

    Stephanie
    Simply Schoolteacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have a blast in Vegas! I must go next year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm... jealous of Disney and super jealous of Vegas!! I follow you on Instagram (@lozzybeck) and loved seeing all your photos, but it did make me wish I was making a trip somewhere. Looking forward to seeing your updates from Vegas! It will be lovely to spend time by the pool, too - we're right in the middle of winter here and it has been cold. :)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think next summer I NEED to do the Vegas Conference!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete