Friday, July 18, 2014

Christmas in July -- Day 5

 It's the 4th day of "Christmas in July" and well..

Since Christmas (in December) usually involves counting your blessing and spending time with family... 

I figured that I'm going to make sure that I spend "Christmas in July" in a similar fashion!


Yep!  That's my boy!  Fishing in our pond.  #lovemycountrylife



I mean what's better than having some great family time... 
AND having a great TPT sale? 


So hopefully today's SALE item will make you 

SMILE! 

It's one of my favs!   







It's on SALE in my store for just $2.00 today!!!

Getcha' one by clicking below...


...And don't forget to head on over to 

BLOG HOPPIN' to see what other amazing deals 

are being offered today only!  

Just click below!

No comments:

Post a Comment