Friday, October 4, 2013

WHOOO Loves Kindergarten?

Whooo loves kindergarten?   
I do!  I do!  Teaching kindergarten gives me so many opportunities to be creative and  just a little bit crazy! As most of you know, "Dr. Science" comes into my classroom regularly to teach my kinder-kiddos about science.   ("Dr. Science" is one of my very best friends and co-teachers who dresses up like a mad scientist and helps me carry out my science lessons.  She is crazy!  She tucks in her upper lip, busts out her lab coat and kicks the learning level up a notch whenever she gallops into the room!)  This week our science studies focused on learning about OWLS.
 
Take a peek at some of our owl fun... and few other peeks from last week! 
 


 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free slideshow design

No comments:

Post a Comment