Sunday, October 20, 2013

Love me some SMILEBOX!

Hello friends! :) I don't have a lot of time to do an elaborate post this week.  You all know how it is.... finishing up assessments, completing report cards, prepping for conferences, getting ready for a big professional development trip, and on and on!

I did, however, find time to get my weekly classroom/parent blog post up!  (If you don't know about my separate classroom/parent blog page via kidblog.org ya gotta' check out my older post on kidblog.  You can access all my weekly classroom blog pages there!)  If you happen to know anything about my classroom/parent blog page, you know I love me some SMILEBOX!  :)

Here are two of the Smilebox slideshows I posted in this week's classroom/parent blog posting.  Enjoy! Check Smilebox out if you like them.  It is super easy to use!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow generated with Smilebox



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I want to do this for my parents!! Do you do this every week? I want to learn! Where do I go? Thank you so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete