Saturday, October 12, 2013

Resource Discovery!

Hey friends!   I was doin' my usual TPT shopping last week and ran across an awesome new seller that I have to share with you.  I instantly fell in love with her design styles! (Oh, how I love me some chevron!!!)  Before I knew it, my cart was full!   LOL  Check out some of her super cute, and super useful resources.  The goal of my blog is always to share great resources I find with other kinder-teachers... and this one is a gem! 


Check her out!

       
Color Word Posters - Tinted Chevron BackgroundEasy Peasy 'ABC'SY ~ Easy Worksheets For Alphabet Introduction
 
Alpha 'Fun'damentals! {Initial & Final Sound Alphabet Worksheets}Posters For Chunks - Letter Combinations - Phonograms  
 
 
Just to fill ya in...
I emailed this talented resource designer to ask if I would do a little bloggin' about her and she was just the sweetest thing!   She does not have a blog herself... but she can be found on TPT. 
Click on any of the pics above to be directly link to "Resources Designed with the Littles in Mind!"
 
If you'd like to take a closer peek at my week INSIDE the walls of my classroom, hop on over to my class blog at www.kidblog.org/mrsehleskindergartenclass.   Log in on the drop down menu as "guest".... and use the password "guest" to enter.  My adventures are updated weekly!



1 comment:

  1. Holly, thank you so much! I'm so thrilled to read this. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete