Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What's in Your Cart??

LOVE.THIS.SALE.


I have been waiting for weeks for this sale to arrive!  I’ve been filling up my “wishlist” for quite some time! 
And today’s the day! 

I have my shopping strategies all in place.

{TIP: Divide your purchase into 3 smaller purchases so the hubs doesn’t FREAK out! LOL}

Here are a few things that are in my cart…


 Hope King's "Set the Stage to ENGAGE" ebook. Folks, this is the BEST resource you can buy if you are wanting to improve your teaching!  I saw Hope present a session on this in Vegas this summer, and it was INCREDIBLE!

I can't even put into words how wonderful and life changing it is.... but my dear friend, Abby, from the Inspired Apple blog hit the nail on the head!   Check out her review!

"If there’s one resource you purchase this school year, let it be Set the Stage to Engage! Not only is it packed with detailed descriptions of lessons, ideas, and engaging activities, but it is accompanied by pictures to help you visualize them at work in a real classroom! Hope will inspire a renewed sense of creativity and passion within your teacher-heart, and I guarantee she will spark the enthusiasm you need to make this your best year yet. With a focus on kids, creativity, and content, Set the Stage to Engage is perfect for first year teachers and seasoned veterans alike. Add to your cart NOW!"

Babbling Abby
Teacher Blogger
{The Inspired Apple}

Another GREAT buy that I HAD to have was Kim Adsit's 


If you are looking for some EPIC ideas for your back-to-school night or open house... THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED!   You will look like a ROCK STAR!   Seriously, Kim has brilliantly crafted this packet to have EVERYTHING you will need to have a super awesome and interactive event that will have your parents calling you "teacher of the year" already!   GETCHA' ONE!

And while you are in Kim's store... you gotta' pick up this little gem too!  It's a must have!!!




OOOH!  And don't forget to grab this from Elizabeth Hall's Kickin' It In Kindergarten store!  This packet is AWESOME and really helps to teach lil' kinders wonderful speaking skills!




And this one was an "on sale" must have! CAN NOT WAIT to implement this in my class this year!   #soexcited  #trysomethingnew




What did YOU buy? Link up with us at BLOG HOPPIN’ and show us your special “finds!”  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all this cool stuff. I'm sorry I missed out on the sale.
    Sandra
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete