Tuesday, August 19, 2014

It's a Back-to-School BOOST!

My kinder-babies entered my classroom over a week ago, and we are off to a GREAT start!

We have successfully made it through the first few days of school, and we are slowly transitioning from procedure-procedure-procedure to procedure-content-procedure! LOL!

{Come on people!  If you’ve ever taught kindergarten, you know you have to keep drilling the “how tos” and procedures consistently until at least mid-October!  If you do it correctly, after that point, life gets A LOT easier for ya' as a kinder-teacher!}

With that being said, I think it’s the PERFECT time for another TPT sale!



I’m filling up my cart with all kinds of instructional goodies!

You should too!

If you are a kinder-teacher, may I suggest checking out a few of my best selling products??

Check out these snappy resources that you can find in my TpT store.  They are on SALE today (August 20th) ONLY!









{There is a number confusions packet in my store too!}







Getcha’ some!

1 comment:

  1. sometimes we forget how hard this can all be for a small child. Thanks for this insightful post.


    fun Activities for Kids

    ReplyDelete