Monday, June 24, 2013

You Gotta' Join Us!!!

Psst...   
  Yes, YOU!  Did you know I have the secret of how to RE-CHARGE your teaching?    It's true!  If you are looking to invest in becoming the BEST teacher you can be.... You have to join me and the BEST KINDER-TEACHERS in the country for the SDE "I-Teach K" conference in Vegas!    Are you planning to go?   Or... are you daring enough to get in on planning a last minute summer get-away that will change you as a teacher FOREVER?!
  Just do it!  
And then be sure to join us for an awesome K blogger meet-up!  Check it out!
Thank you to The Teacher Wife for the cute button!
 
 
Don't forget to RSVP for this meet-up {here}

See you there!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog! I'm also going to be at the I Teach K! conference. This will be my fourth time going. LOVE everything about this conference. The fact that you can turn learning into a mini vacation is also a great bonus to throw in. :)

    See you there!

    Erin
    It's "OWL" Good in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete