Friday, July 25, 2014

Let's Celebrate!

Celebrate good times. Come on! 
(Doo, doo, doo, doo.   Doo, doo, doo, do!)

Ok. Ok.  That little ditty kinda' dates me.  But, hey!  I don't really care!
I'm in a celebratin' mood!

Ya' see, I've been celebrating my...

Mom-a-versary!

Hard to believe, but 13 years ago these little squeezers came into the world and made me a momma!
#doublyblessed #3pounders #wortheveryminuteof4monthsofbedrest

Aren't they adorable?!  {No bias, here!}

Well, today they look like this....
#growinguptoofast #howdidthishappen #slowdownplease 

So needless to say, I've been a little busy celebrating these miracles this week!
We have had a BLAST!  And we have so much more planned! 
#familyfun #celebratelife #followmeoninstagram


And if that isn't reason enough to CELEBRATE,

Then maybe this will be...


It's the LAST DAY OF "CHRISTMAS IN JULY!"

So get on over to the BLOG HOPPIN' site and check out what all of my fellow blog authors are offering for the last day of this epic sale!  

I think you will like what you find on sale in my store!  :)
It's something to celebrate! 





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, those two are adorable. How fun to have twins in your life. We have triplets at our school and I had all three in kindergarten. What a kick they were! Have fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete