Saturday, February 16, 2013

"What I'm Loving..." Linky Party!




image


I'm linking up with one of my all-time FAVORITE bloggers, Kathleen at "Growing Kinders," to share some of my LOVES! 
 
I am loving....

1.) My family
My hubby (Troy)...  My Twins (Hunter & Alexa)...
& My "Baby" (Colton)


2.) Celebrating Presidents' Day!   Ok. Ok.  I'll be honest... I'm loving the opportunity to be goofy!  Gotta love a "costume opportunity!"  (If you want a good laugh... check out my Presidential RAP video in the below post! LOL)


3.) Starbucks.  (Enough said??)


4.) Pinterest.   There is no denying it.  I'm totally addicted!


5.) My blogging buddies!  Hmmm... I wonder if I'm really allowed to refer to them as "buddies"...considering I'm sure some of them don't know I'm alive.  However, they are like virtual super-friends.... the teachers who inspire me to be a better teacher every day.   Thank to my best-est blogging "buddies"....  (Even if you don't know I'm alive! Hee!)

Kathleen at Growing Kinders



6. Spending hours and hours this week on one of the BEST problems a girl could have......

Do I go to Las Vegas to see Dee at the SDE "I Teach K" National Conference....... ConfImage01
 
OR
Do I go to Chicago and see Cara and Abby at the "Extraodinary Educators" National Conference???
ExtraOrdinary Logo
 
Anyone else out there going to one of these AWESOME conferences this summer?  I've been to Vegas for "I Teach K"... and it is INCREDIBLE!!!
**     **      **     **      **     **      **     **      **     **      **     **
 
Join us for this LOVING-LINKY PARTY!!!
Click here to go to Kathleen's page and "link up!"







7 comments:

  1. Awwwww! You're so sweet! I think you should come to Vegas! I'm presenting too! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My teaching partner and I put in to go to one of these conferences! I'm hoping we get chosen by our district. It sounds like they are both awesome! :) Thanks for the follow too. I'm excited to learn from you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are you! Love how you have a parter to join in on the fun with you! Sounds like that would be a difficult choice to make with the conferences. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to the I Teach K conference so BADLY! I only live a couple hours from Vegas so it is super tempting, the $500 tuition cost, uggh.
    Kindergarten Kidlets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. I appreciate your shout out and it really means a lot!
    Sherry
    http://sherrymarieandrighetto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog through Lovely Literacy & More's Link up! I am your newest follower :)

    Great blog by the way!

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am your newest blog and TPT follower. I found you through the Link Up. I am starting a blog soon. It will be called Reading and Loving It. I'd love to link up with you or have you as a guest blogger.

    jennifer.agolino@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete