Monday, March 18, 2013

Bunny Color-By-Number FREEBIE!

Woke up this morning, showered, got dressed, was all ready to walk out the door....and THEN.... I heard the guy on the radio say, "We've got a list of school delays and cancellations a mile long!"  I was like..."WHAT?"   Well... un-be-knownest to me we had a little ice storm last night and the roads were an icy mess!   NO SCHOOL!!!   Well...since I was already up and ready for the day, I thought I might as well whip up a celebratory FREEBIE!  I love using "color by number" pages as morning work in my classroom as the kiddos enter and wait for announcements.   They love them too!   So here ya go!  Enjoy the freebie!

 
Click on the image above to download your FREEBIE!

2 comments:

  1. I have a snow day too! I love the unexpected day at home. Thanks for the adorable freebie!
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Adorable! And happy ice day to you!!

    Jill
    abcs and polkadots

    ReplyDelete