Monday, June 25, 2012

It's official! I'm a "Blogger!"

Yep! After a year and a half of 'blog stalking'.... I have officially joined the ranks of the educator blogging brigade! I'm excited to get this new adventure under way. Bear with me...it may be a bit slow in the beginning. But if you know me, you know I always have BIG plans and BIG dreams! (I only struggle with finding the "BIG" time to accomplish it all! Hee!) So...come along! Join me on my blogging adventures of the kindergarten kind! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo...first follower and first comment! =)

    Welcome to blogging Holly! I hope you love it as much as I do. If you ever need any help, let me know...I probably won't be able to help you but I'll try. =)

    I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! Isn't it amazing and addictive? I'm a new follower and fan!

    Greg
    Www.kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete