Monday, December 29, 2014

Making 2015 Better for OTHER People!



If you know me, you may know that I tend to be a "giver" by nature. 
{Thanks Mom, cause I get that from you!}

I also tend to get frustrated with the fact that it tends to feel like our kids are being raised in a generation of "entitlement."

I find myself in a constant struggle trying to teach my own children, in addition to my students, how to GIVE to OTHERS... and think of themselves secondarily.  So as the New Year approaches, I've been thinking about how accomplish these things... and this is one simple activity I have come up with!

...And of course, I want to share it with YOU!

Start 2015 out right with your students by helping them focus on how they can make this year awesome for OTHER people! 

Need a little inspiration?  
Check out this YouTube video by Kid President:





After watching this inspirational video, challenge your kiddos to think of a way they can make the world a better place in 2015.  

Download this little FREEBIE to make the activity a snap! {Just click on the image below for the link!}


Little THINGS can make a difference…
and Little KIDS can too!

Happy New Year!

Oh.. and what better way to celebrate the New Year than by throwing a SALE?!

Click on the button above to go to my TPT store and enjoy a 20% off of all of my products!

Join in the fun by joining in the "linky" sale party! 
Primary Inspired is hosting this epic sale so join in by grabbing the InLinkz code below:
 <!-- start InLinkz script -->
<div class='InLinkzContainer' id='480083' >
<a rel='nofollow' href="http://new.inlinkz.com/luwpview.php?id=480083" title="click to view in an external page.">An InLinkz Link-up</a></div>

<script type='text/javascript' src='//static.inlinkz.com/cs2.js?v=116'></script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->






No comments:

Post a Comment